1. i am obsessed with all things malin + goetz -- because the scents are incredible. since my visit to the catskills (and the overload of eucalyptus i bought), i've been hanging eucalyptus in the shower, and figured i should just buy the body wash, too - why not?!
2. this australian balm contains fermented papaya-- i bought mine via amazon for around $10. it is so great, i use it as lip and hand balm and it has been my saving grace through this record-cold february.
3. i'm not a lip color girl, i've tried and tried, and i just can't get used to it -- makes me sad since i love seeing bright colored lips on other gals. but this-- all-natural korres brand tinted lip butter is finally something i can wear (and i am in love with the pomegrante one! in_love).
4. i found out about r+co products through parlour and juke (who i am in love with via instagram, and hope to visit in real-life). i bought the r+co dry shampoo not for its usual use, but because it adds volume to my roots (something i am always in dire need of-- it's the best product i've ever had!)
5. for me the dry shampoo and texture spray can sometimes work interchangeably-- but i still like to have both, because sometimes the dry shampoo is a bit heavy to work onto the entire strands (of my very fine hair). i use the oribe texture spray for when i do the tousled look and it_is_amazing.
hope you're all having a great weekend - my new favorite is trying to get up a bit earlier on saturday's so i can sneak a good seat at the coffee shop i love (and then, try my might at studying, but to be honest-- sometimes i don't study and i just research things to add to my calendar for the coming months) it's helping me to not be so down about this freezing cold weather that seems to be clinging on (as the coffee shop door swings opens and blasts shrapnel-like icicle air on me). ;)
what are you guys planning for dinner tonight? it's my grandma's 85th birthday this week so we're planning on a dinner out with her -so glad to be able to celebrate with her. whatever fun you decide to get into tonight, i hope you enjoy it to the fullest! <3