some things i love this week:
1. anything le creusset but mostly, wooden-handled pans (photo via sumally.com).
2. the start of the new year has me eating a lot more veggies and much less gluten but i could never forget about my one true love. pizza forever.
3. i am a little bit crazy over this pine cone print by kate dolamore. (it reminded me of a hilarious video my brother showed me years ago.. i still get a chuckle everytime). gasp! i also noticed that she has totoro prints <3
4. i bought a stovetop espresso maker a couple of months ago and i honestly do not know how i ever used any other coffee mechanism. i love pour over, and i love french pressed- but this magnificent maker is simply the best for me: a cinch to clean and hearty the way i need/like it. everything about it is easy-peasy!
5. in my attempts to at-home make some things i generally buy (laundry soap, health bars... tzaziki sauce...) i decided that cheese should be added to the list. it was an accident actually. i discovered what animal rennet is (usually found in cheese), and decided that i really didn't want to eat it. i love these urban cheesecraft kits because all the science comes inside a beautiful artisan box with simple clues on how to get the job done quick. i just purchased some organic veggie rennet and cultures to try my hand at it-- but my next shopping spree will be on one of these kits... and probably one of these kits.
there you have it! this weeks weekly round up.
i can't wait until next week to tell you guys about my latest inspiration-source and reading material obsession, stay tuned.